Direct adjustment, display and shutoff of flow in systems.
Hydronic balancing and volume flow measurement: manufactured fully from high-quality plastic, TacoSetter Hyline balancing valves allow the required volume of water in geothermal, drinking water, heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems to be adjusted precisely and conveniently.
Correct balancing of hydraulic circuits ensures optimum energy distribution, resulting in more efficient and economical operation in accordance with the energy saving regulations provided for by legislation.
The valves are quick and easy to fit and require no additional tools.
With TacoSetter Hyline balancing valves, specialists on site can adjust the required flow rate in l/min quickly and precisely using a scale, without the aid of diagrams, tables or investments in training and expensive measurement devices.
- Valve made from high-quality, glass fiber-reinforced plastic, ideal for plastic systems
- Can be used for various media
- Inch standard thread: can be connected directly to plastic gland, no need for metal conversion adapters
- Fast, precise adjustment with twist grip
- High kVS values
- Fast, simple assembly without tools
- The flow measurement is based on the principle of a baffle float integrated in the housing with return spring.
- The flow is adjusted manually using the twist grip on the angle seat valve.
- The reading position is the lower edge of the float element
- Maximum operating parameters TO max and PO max: See pressure-temperature curve
- Leakage test parameters: max. 12 bar / 20 °C / 1 hr
- Measuring accuracy: ±8 % of the final value
- kVS value and measurement range according to „Type overview“ table
- External thread G (cylindrical) as per ISO 228
- Housing: plastic, glass fiber-reinforced
- Spring + clamp: stainless steel
- Sight glass: borosilicate
- Seals: EPDM
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195–1)
- Potable water (DIN 1988-200, also treated with chlorine)
- Water and proprietary additives used against corrosion and freezing up to 50%
For pipe installations in geothermal, drinking water and cooling installations:
- Apartment blocks, housing estates, multiple dwelling units
- Residential care facilities and hospitals
- Administration and service buildings
- Hotels and restaurants, industrial kitchens
- School buildings and sports halls / sports facilities
- Commercial and industrial buildings
- Facilities with partial use, such as barracks, camping sites
- KTW, W270, ACS, WRAS for individual parts
Balancing valve with external thread