TacoSol Circ ER HE
Pump assembly with high-efficiency pumps, balancing valve and optional safety subassembly for solar heating energy systems.
Hydraulic balancing and flow measurement can be carried out directly on the station in the case of the TacoSol Circ ER HE solar station. The integrated TacoSetter Inline 130 allows the volume flow in the primary circuit to be precisely and conveniently adjusted and checked. Systems that are correctly balanced hydraulically ensure optimal energy transfer from the collector panel to the heat storage unit and therefore allow economical operation of the solar system.
Using scales that are pre-calibrated for inhibitors, specialists locally can adjust and check the flow values. Training and costly measuring devices are no longer needed.
- Equipped with all the necessary valves and components
- Hydraulic balancing and functional checking of the system with TacoSetter Inline 130
- Pump can be changed with ease as it is lockable on the intake and output sides
- Simple filling, draining and servicing of the system owing to multifunctional ball valve
- Highly efficient system operation owing to permanent air separation with use of HE pumps
- Flexibility thanks to the option of integrating control systems
In combination with a solar controller, the solar station transports the solar liquid heated in the collector to the hot water/drinking water storage tank via a heat exchanger.
The integrated TacoSetter Inline 130 balancing valve enables the volume flow to be adjusted to the performance of the collector or heat exchanger and checked.
The flow measurement of this balancing valve is based on the principle of a float. The regulating screw on the flow meter is used to adjust the flow. The reading position is the lower edge of the float element.
- Max. operating temp. TO max: 110 °C
- Max. operating pressure PO max: 8 bar
- Actuating pressure of the integrated safety valve: 6 bar
- kVS value and measurement range see data sheet
- Thread according to DIN 2999/ISO 7 and ISO 228
- Measuring accuracy ± 10 % of the final value
- For pump performance, see data sheet Grundfos PM2 15-105/130
Electric connection data
- Grundfos PM2 15-105/130
- Mains voltage: 230 VAC ± 10 %
- Mains frequency: 50...60 Hz
- Power consumption: Speed P1 [W] min. 3.8 // max. 70 I1/1 [A] min 0.05 max. 70 0.58
- Protection class: IPX4D
- EEI ≤ 0.23
- Valve housing: Brass
- Internal parts: Stainless steel, brass, plastic, borosilicate (sight glass)
- O-ring seals: EPDM
- Flat seals: AFM34
- Insulation: EPP
- Water mixtures with typical additives used against corrosion and freezing (display scale for medium viscosity υ = 2,3 mm²/s)
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195–1)
- Cold water
- Apartments, apartment blocks
- Single family homes, housing estates
- Multiple dwelling units
TacoSol Circ ER HE | Solar station return (mono-phase) – Version with high efficiency pump (PM2)
Complete with TacoSetter Inline 130, high efficiency pump, insulation Operating temperature return flow: 110 °C, PO max: 8 bar
TacoSol Circ ER HE | Solar station return (mono-phase) – Version with safety assembly and high efficiency pump (PM2)
Complete with TacoSetter Inline 130, high efficiency pump, insulation, manometer (display range 0 - 10 bar), safety valve,fill and drain cock; Operating temperature return flow: 110 °C, PO max: 8 bar