TacoSol Circ ZR HE
Two-line pump assembly with high-efficiency pumps, balancing valve, ventilation unit and safety subassembly for solar heating energy systems
Hydraulic balancing, flow measurement and ventilation can be carried out directly on the station in the case of the TacoSol Circ ZR HE solar station.
The integrated TacoSetter Inline 130 allows the volume flow in the primary circuit to be precisely and conveniently adjusted and checked.
Permanent air separation in the integrated ventilating flask allows energy-efficient operation of the system. Systems that are correctly balanced hydraulically and air-free guarantee optimal energy extraction and are thus more cost-effective in the sense of the energy-saving directives laid down by law.
Using scales that are pre-calibrated for inhibitors, specialists locally can adjust and check the flow values. Training and costly measuring devices are no longer needed.
- Compact: Equipped with all the necessary valves and components
- Secure: Intrinsic safety of the system thanks to an integrated safety subassembly
- Hydraulic balancing and functional checking of the system with Tacosetter Inline 130.
- Pump can be changed with ease as it lockable on the intake and output sides
- Efficient: Highly efficient system operation owing to permanent air separation and use of high-efficiency pumps
- Flexible: Flexibility thanks to the option of integrating control systems
In combination with a solar controller, the solar liquid heated in the collector is transported to the hot water/drinking water storage tank via a heat exchanger with the help of the solar station.
The integrated TacoSetter Inline 130 balancing valve enables the volume flow to be adjusted to the performance of the collector or heat exchanger and checked. The flow measurement of this balancing valve is based on the principle of a float. The regulating screw on the flow meter is used to adjust the flow. The reading position is the lower edge of the float element.
The integrated ventilating flask with innovative flow technology design ensures permanent air separation and thereby increases the efficiency of the system.
- Maximal operating temperatures:
- Flow line (ventilator side) TO max: 160 °C
- Return line (pump side) TO max: 110 °C
- Max. operating pressure PO max: 8 bar
- Actuating pressure of the integrated safety valve: 6 bar
- kVS value and measurement range see data sheet
- Thread according to DIN 2999/ISO 7 and ISO 228
- Measuring accuracy ± 10 % of the final value
Electric connection data
- Grundfos UPM3 Solar 15-105/130:
- Mains voltage: 230 VAC ± 10 %
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption: Speed P1 [W] min. 2 // max. 52 I1/1 [A] min 0.04 max. 70 0.56
- Protection class: IPX4D
- EEI ≤ 0.20
- Vent pipe: Painted steel
- Valve housing parts: Brass
- Internal parts: Stainless steel, brass and plastic, borosilicate (sight glass)
- O-ring seals: EPDM
- Flat seals: AFM34
- Insulation: EPP
- Water mixtures with typical additives used against corrosion and freezing (display scale for medium viscosity υ = 2,3 mm²/s)
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195–1)
- Cold water
- Apartments, apartment blocks
- Single family homes, housing estates
- Multiple dwelling units