TacoTherm Fresh Peta
Fresh hot water station for hygienically heating drinking water in accordance with the continuous flow principle with and without dual-zone return stratification of the storage tank.
The TacoTherm Fresh Peta (C/CL) fresh water station is used for on-demand preparation of domestic hot water in accordance with the continuous flow principle. It retrieves the heat from the storage tank of an existing or new heating system, which uses solid-fuel boilers, heat pumps, solar systems, etc. as a heat source. The station replaces the storage of hot drinking water and thus provides a high degree of protection against Legionella by avoiding water stagnation.
Compact and versatile
- Models: with and without circulation pump, dual-zone return stratification
- Cascading possible
- Integration in building control system via optionally available ModBus RTU interface
- Integrated safety subassembly and soft-close valves
- Valves and components are fully preassembled as well as fully wired ready for connection
- High transmission performance and low pressure loss thanks to microplate plate heat exchanger
Drinking water is heated to the defined dispensing temperature in the TacoTherm Fresh Peta (C/CL) in accordance with the continuous flow principle. The integrated heat exchanger is supplied with as little hot water from the storage tank as is required to maintain a constant dispensing temperature.
A low return temperature of the heating water to the storage tank can be expected owing to the special design of the heat exchanger. In recording the temperature difference and flow rate data, the electronic regulator simultaneously records and stores the quantity of heat consumed.
In addition to an additional circulation pump that can be installed, the TacoTherm Fresh Peta (C/CL) can also be supplied with a switching valve for dual-zone return stratification.
The primary pump, circulation pump as well as load valve are controlled by the integrated regulator in accordance with specifications.
- TacoTherm Fresh Peta controller with display
- Weight (empty): 39.5 – 43 kg
- Overall dimensions (incl. hood): W 530 mm × H 854 mm × D 194 mm
- Operating temperature TO max: 95 °C
- Operating pressure PO max: 10 bar
- Primary pump: Grundfos UPML 25-105
Modules on secondary side with drinking water certifications
- Operating temperature TO max: 85 °C
- Operating pressure PO max: 9 bar
- Safety valve (intrinsic safety): 10 bar discharge pressure and 9 bar closing pressure
- Circulation pump: UPM3 Auto L 15-70 CIL
- See design diagram
Electrical connection data
- Mains voltage: 230 VAC ± 10 %
- Mains frequency: 50...60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 250 W, 3.5 AT fuse
- eBus interface for cascade function and connection of an optionally available ModBus RTU interface
- Protection type: IP 40
- Base plate: Galvanized sheet steel
- Hood: Varnished sheet steel
- Primary: Cast iron
- Secondary: PPS (plastic, approved for drinking water)
- Valve housing: Brass
- Primary/secondary DN 32, stainless steel 1.4404
- Circulation DN 25, stainless steel 1.4404
- Microplate plate heat exchanger:
- Plates and connector pieces: Stainless steel 1.4401
- Heat exchanger solder: 99.99 % copper (stainless steel solder model available on request)
- Seals: AFM flush seal
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195–1)
- Cooling water (DIN 1988-7)
- Apartment blocks
- Housing estates
- Multiple dwelling units
- Residential care facilities and hospitals
- Administration and service buildings
- Hotels and restaurants, industrial kitchens
- School buildings and sports facilities
- Commercial and industrial buildings, industrial facilities
- Facilities with partial use – for example barracks, camping sites, etc.
TacoTherm Fresh Peta, Peta C and Peta CL
Fresh hot water station