Mixing station TacoSys
The mixing station supplies heating manifolds with the required flow rate and in the process regulates and monitors the flow temperature.
The mixing station is a compact pump assembly for direct installation in TacoSys underfloor heating manifolds.
The station is used especially for avoiding installation of a second, costly low-temperature pipework between the boiler and underfloor heating manifold.
The boiler manifold and mixing valve for the underfloor heating loop in the central pump room can also be dispensed with.
When the mixing station is installed directly in the apartment at the heating manifold, adjustments can be performed decentrally for every apartment in accordance with the individual needs of the user and the type of floor covering.
The station therefore guarantees optimal heating comfort for all occupants and ensures safe operation of the system thanks to the external safety temperature limiter. The mixing station can be combined ideally with TacoSys underfloor heating manifolds together with radiator heating systems.
- Comes equipped with all the necessary valves and components
- Intrinsic safety of station with external safety temperature limiter
- Simple adjustment and reading of the required flow temperature
- Energy savings thanks to high-efficiency pump
- Fits perfectly to TacoSys underfloor heating manifolds
- Variable for horizontal or vertical installation
The required flow temperature can be preset at the heating manifold by means of the integrated thermostatic mixing valve and then regulated subsequently. The pump is switched off by an external safety temperature limiter if the flow temperature of approx. 50°C is exceeded.
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to + 70 °C
- Max. operating pressure PB max: 6 bar
- Adjustment range mixing valve: 20 – 50 °C
- Safety temperature limit 50 °C: ±3%
- Residual pump head in accordance with flow rate and pressure loss diagrams
- Pipes: Stainless steel 1.4400
- Terminal nuts und eccentric connectors: Brass, nickel-plated
- Seals: EPDM O-rings
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195–1)
- Water free of chemical additives
All building categories with integrated panel heating combined with radiator heating.