The TacoSys Pro heating circuit manifolds from Taconova ensure the perfect distribution of heat throughout the entire house.
The TacoSys Pro is a next-generation heating circuit manifold, which now comes with two new components. Firstly, the TopMeter Plus balancing valve, which is positioned in the supply and allows reproducible adjustment of the flow control at the stop limit. The last setting can thus be restored any time in compliance with DIN-EN 1264-4. Secondly, the TacoDrive valve drive unit, in which case the actuator has been integrated directly in the valve. The actuator is extremely compact and has a reversible first-open function, with the force of the expansion element acting directly on the valve.
Different valve positions result in different flow volumes. They thus guarantee individual regulation of the room temperature, precisely tailored to the requirements of your customers.
The TacoVent Vent air vent ensures fully automatic ventilation of supply and return, thus enhancing operating safety and user convenience.
The underfloor heating circuit manifolds are supplied fully pre-assembled and ready-for-connection.
The high-quality stainless steel TacoSys Pro manifold can be supplied with between two and twelve heating circuits.
It fulfills all requirements with respect to performance, energy efficiency, reliability, durability and comfort.
- Balancing with TopMeter Plus in the supply circuit
- Directly integrated TacoDrive valve drive unit
- TacoDrive offers high protection class (IP54)
- Integrated valve position indicator
- Compliance with DIN-EN 1264-4 standard
- Light, modern and robust stainless steel manifold bars
- Ventilation with the fully automatic TacoVent Vent air vent
- Glass-fiber reinforced plastic stay for sound-damping assembly
Manifold supply and return bars are connected to the heating system. The heating and cooling circuits can be connected effortlessly to the Eurocone outlets using the likewise optionally available fittings.
The designed flow volume is set for each circuit at the TopMeter Plus.
The room thermostats together with the actuators ensure comfortable conditions in individual rooms.
Room thermostats as well as distribution cabinets; see separate data sheets
- Medium temperature: -10 °C – + 60 °C
- Operating pressure PO max: 6 bar
- Display accuracy: ±10% of final value
- kVS value and measurement range according to „pressure loss diagram“
- Heating circuit connections: ¾" eurocone
- Type: Normally closed (NC)
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 50 °C
- Opening/closing time: approx. 3 minutes
- Visual inspection of expansion element
- Reversible first-open
- Nominal stroke: 4 mm
- Protection class of actuator: IP 65
- Protection class II
Electrical connection data
- Rated voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Permissible voltage deviation: ±10%
- Operating efficiency: 1.8 W
- Inrush current: 230 V: 0.6 A for max. 100 ms
- Recommended fuse: 0.35 A slow-acting, as per DIN 41662
- Connection cable length: 1 m
- Connection cable: 2 × 0.75 mm², PVC with connector
- Bars: stainless steel
- Internal parts: Nickel-plated brass, heat-resistant and impact-proof plastics
- Seals: EPDM O-rings
- Securing brackets: Plastic, glass fiber-reinforced
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195-1)
- Water free of chemical additives
- Apartment blocks, housing estates, multiple dwelling units
- Residential care facilities and hospitals
- Administration and service buildings
- Hotels and restaurants
- School buildings and sports halls, sports facilities
- Commercial and industrial buildings