Direct regulation, indication and isolation of flows from heating and cooling circuits in manifold flow pipe bars.
The TopMeter Plus offers an easy and accurate method of adjusting the flow rates in heating and cooling circuits.
Thanks to intensive development work, it is possible to reproduce the last flow rate set using a stop ring. The DIN-EN 1264-4 standard is fulfilled.
Correct balancing of hydraulic circuits ensures optimum energy distribution, resulting in more efficient and economical operation in accordance with the energy saving regulations provided for by legislation.
With the TopMeter, any qualified fitter can set the appropriate flow rate on the premises in question, thus avoiding investments in training and expensive measuring devices.
- Precise and quick balancing without diagrams, tables or measuring devices
- Flow rate displayed directly in l/min
- The last flow rate set can be reproduced using an additional stop ring
- The regulation knob is sealable
- Regulating valve with isolating facility
- Removable sight glass available as a replacement part
- Can be installed in any position
The flow measurement is based on the displacement principle of a baffle disc, which is inserted in a measuring tube. The position is conveyed to the sight glass on the indicator unit by means of a sliding bar, which fixes the baffle disc to the indicator unit. The scale printed on the sight glass allows the flow rate to be read with ease.
The opening cross-section at the valve is changed by rotating the regulation knob and consequently the required flow rate set or shut off fully. The stop ring is used in combination with the regulation knob to reproduce the flow rate.
- Medium temperature: -10 °C – +70 °C
- Operating pressure PO max: 6 bar
- System test pressure: max. 10 bar (20 °C)
- Measuring accuracy: ±10% of the highest nominal value (the change in viscosity must be taken into account with antifreeze additives)
- kVS value and measuring range: see type overview
- External thread G ½" (cylindrical) as per ISO 228
- Brass, heat-resistant plastics and stainless steel
- Seals: EPDM
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195–1)
- Water and proprietary additives used against corrosion and freezing up to 50%
Additional models see data sheet for TopMeter Supply and TopMeter Return
For installations in the heating and cooling area:
- Apartment blocks, housing estates, multiple dwelling units
- Residential care facilities, hospitals
- Administration and service buildings
- Hotels and restaurants, industrial kitchens
- School buildings and sports facilities
- Commercial and industrial buildings
- Facilities with partial use, such as barracks, camping sites
Balancing valve - Flow pipe