Maintaining constant mix temperatures and limiting temperatures in hot water systems.
The automatic thermostatic mixing valve ensures a constant temperature of the mixed water at the outlet when used as the central mixing device. This prevents scalding at the outlet, even with high storage tank temperatures.
The mixing valve can be used in sanitary applications in both public and private areas. Due to its attractive design, it is also suitable for visible installation directly beneath the wash-basin.
Temperature can be regulated up to 70 / 50 °C, thermal disinfection can be carried out.
Backflow preventers are already installed ensuring optimum hydraulic functionality.
- Constant temperature of the water at the outlet
- Automatic mixing function without the need for auxiliary power and infinite regulation of the mixed water temperature
- Protection against scalding
- Valve housing with non-stick coating to protect against lime scale deposits
- Check-valves built into cold and hot water connections
A thermostatic cartridge and a return spring ensure the constant blend temperature at the outlet.
Thanks to the design of the mixing valve, the thermostatic cartridge can be easily replaced in the installed valve if the performance decreases, which occurs due to normal wear and tear.
In case of cold water failure, the hot water supply shuts off automatically and hermetically. This ensures full protection against scalding.
- Adjustable temperature range: 30 – 70 / 30 – 50 °C
- kVS values and dimensions as per the relevant tables (see data sheet)
- Operating temperature TO max: 90 °C
- Max. operating pressure PO max: 10 bar
- Min. operating pressure PO min: 0,5 bar
- Temperature stability for mixing: max. 3 K (for change in hot water temperature: 15 K)
- Locking function in the event of failure of the cold water supply
- Noise class 2
- Installation position: can be installed in any position
- Housing: brass (DZR), nickel-plated
- Internal parts: Stainless steel, brass, high-quality plastic
- Seals: EPDM
- Housing with lime resistant-coating
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195–1)
- Potable water (DIN 1988-200)
For pipe installations in drinking water and heating area:
- Apartment blocks, housing estates, multiple dwelling units
- Residential care facilities, hospitals
- Administration and service buildings
- Hotels and restaurants, industrial kitchens
- School buildings and sports facilities
- Commercial and industrial buildings
NovaMix Compact 70:
NovaMix Compact 50
NovaMix Compact 70 (MC52)
Thermostatic mixing valve | Temperature range 30 – 70 °C
NovaMix Compact 50 TMV-2
Thermostatic mixing valve | Temperature range 30 – 50 °C
MC 52 Compact MC52 Compact