TacoVent AirScoop R
Continuous air separation using I-Rings and automatic ventilation and aeration
- The TacoVent AirScoop R is installed in heating and solar systems and provides for permanent air separation and ventilation in these systems.
- The installation of air separators prevents disruptive system noises, reduced heat dissipation to the heating surfaces and damage to the installed circulating pumps caused by running dry.
- Properly ventilated heating and solar systems are moreover exposed to less corrosion owing to the low oxygen content in the water, which increases the operating life of the system
- High separation performance
- Robust, nonsensitive design
- Fault and maintenance-free design
- Variants for horizontal or vertical installation
- The micro-bubbles loosened in the water adhere to the contact surfaces of the integrated I-Rings and merge to form larger bubbles. The larger bubbles separate and are then eliminated via the installed float ventilator.
- The I-Rings are integrated in the TacoVent AirScoop R such that the entire flow comes in contact with the adhesion surface of the I-Rings. This principle results in sustained and permanent ventilation of water-based systems and therefore more economical and more reliable operation.
- Operating temperature
- Standard version: TO max: 120 ˚C
- Solar version: TO max: 200 ˚C
- Operating pressure PO max: 10 bar
- Brass and plastic
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195–1)
- Solar version suitable for water mixtures with commonly used anti-corrosion and anti-freeze additives up to 50%
For pipe installations in heating and solar systems:
- Apartment blocks, housing estates, multiple dwelling units
- Residential care facilities and hospitals
- Administration and service buildings
- Hotels and restaurants
- School buildings and sports halls / sports facilities
- Commercial and industrial buildings
TacoVent AirScoop RH
Air Separator (Horizontal) (* Including insulation box, weight without insulation box)
TacoVent AirScoop RV
Air Separator (Vertical) (* Including insulation box, weight without insulation box)