Continuous air, dirt and magnetite separation
- The TacoVent Twin Mag R is installed in heating and solar systems and provides for permanent air, dirt and magnetite separation as well as automatic venting. Disruptive system noises, reduced heat dissipation to the heating surfaces and damage to the installed circulating pumps caused by running dry are prevented.
- The dirt clearance part of the TacoVent Twin is used to separate out the loosened particles from the system water and remove them in a controlled manner from the system.
- These contaminants are otherwise drawn in by control valves and pumps and can cause operational defects in these system components.
- Two functions combined in one valve
- High air, dirt and magnetite separation
- Increases the service life of HE pumps and valves by:
- Separating out magnetite
- Separating out even the most minute dirt particles
- Robust, nonsensitive design
- Fault and maintenance-free construction
- The micro-bubbles loosened in the water adhere to the contact surfaces of the integrated I-Rings and merge to form larger bubbles. The larger bubbles separate out and are then removed via the installed float ventilator. The I-Rings are integrated in the TacoVent Twin Mag R such that the entire flow comes in contact with the adhesion surface of the I-Rings.
- The direct flow through the I-Rings ensures at the same time that loosened particles automatically fall into the reservoir. These particles can be flushed out when the system is operating. The flushing process only takes a few seconds.
- The version with magnetic ring additionally removes damaging magnetite.
- Both valve functions result in sustained and permanent venting as well as removal of dirt from water-based systems.
- Operating temperature TO max: 120 ˚C
- Operating pressure PO max: 10 bar
- Brass and plastic
- Heating water (VDI 2035; SWKI BT 102-01; ÖNORM H 5195–1)
- Available with or without magnetic ring
For pipe installations in heating and solar installations:
- Apartment blocks, housing estates, multiple dwelling units
- Residential care facilities and hospitals
- Administration and service buildings
- Hotels and restaurants
- School buildings and sports halls / sports facilities
- Commercial and industrial buildings
TacoVent Twin Mag RH
Air, Dirt and Magnetite Separator (horizontal), clamping ring connection